Learn With Furness School Of Motoring

One of the advantages of learning to drive with us is feeling unpressurised. I dont expect my drivers to respond to teaching whatever methods you use, I find that usually new drivers have to get used to the instructor too.

Learner Driver School Of Motoring Car   Learner Driver School Of Motoring Car

I often say to my clients, "Take your time, not mine" That is the answer, I think. Once you have gotten over your nerves and we are doing high fives then we can start thinking about your practical test, it will come quicker than you think!

Less than 1% give up driving due to a lack of confidence or nerves, with the other 99% going through to pass their test and are driving around today with the freedom and confidence it gives. Shopping, days out, holidays, driving to work, it really will transform your life!

After your Practical Test you may like to find out more about Pass Plus. It is a further driving education which will take you to another level. It guarantees that you will be a more confident,competent driver. Call or text for further details.

What do people say about us?

“Thankyou so much Ian for helping me pass mydriving test first time! great experience”
- Leah Thwaites

“Id strongly recommend anybody wanting to learn to drive do it through Ian, brilliant instructor. He's taught all of my family to drive and I can say I wouldn't go with another school, if you're on the fence whether or not to startlessons, just go for it!
- Matthew Story

Ready to learn? Contact Us Now!

Why delay and put off what will be one of the bestdecisions of your life? Contact us on one of the following:

Find Us On Facebook:

Furness H.A. School of Motoring

Or telephone:

01229 838880

Or find us at:
Furness (HA) School of Motoring
7 Hare Gyll
Barrow-in-Furness
Cumbria
LA13 9EL